Fly screen removal tool made from long-lasting ABS plastic, with ergonomic grip and hi viz colour
Having problems removing fly screens or getting awkward window screens out?
Tried just about everything to remove screens without bending or scratching the frames?
Put away your putty knives, paint can openers, screw drivers, pocket knives and butter knives. The solution is here!
Designed and made right here in Australia, with a US patent.
– It’s the right size and can easily be put in your pocket.
– Unique ergonomic designed handle.
– 75mm / 3inch wide hook end enables you to put more pressure on the screen frames without bending them.
– Hi vis orange coloured so you can easily find it if it drops in bushes or long grass.
– Long lasting high impact ABS plastic.
– Will give many years of service.