15 May Which water fed package is for me
Need help choosing your water fed package? Use this guide based on the type of window cleaning you do:
Commercial and residential cleaning 1-6 storeys
Commercial and residential cleaning 1-4 storeys
Commercial and residential cleaning 1-3 storeys
Residential maintenance cleaning 1-3 storeys
Infrequent residential cleaning, or cleaning your own home 1-3 storeys
Infrequent residential cleaning, or cleaning your own home 1-2 storeys
Which upgrades do I need?
If you work in a hard water area:
– Use a 12.5L tank or above
– Select Hard Water Blend Resin
– Consider an RO System as a pre-filter if you do a lot of commercial work where the system is used for extended periods.
If you don’t know how high you need to go:
– Select the Package 2B, and build up your pole beyond 3 storeys down the track
If you clean shopfronts or sites where a water source is difficult to access:
– Select the Water Trolley Cart to take your pure water around with you
If you use water fed while abseiling:
– Select a compact pole with your package. At 4’ closed length, it’s easy to transport and work in tight spaces
If you clean solar panels:
If you’re using the system for maintenance cleans but want the cleaning power:
– Add a detergent dispenser to your system
If you want any help with deciding which package is for you, do please contact us.