Complete, premium water fed package with 19m Aero Command ultra high modulus carbon pole (6 storeys) for the same price as the pole on it own!
– 12.5 litre GO H2O Pro De-ionisation System with detergent dispenser on All-In-One trolley with removable compact hose reel & 80m 14mm hose. Featuring the new ‘McLennan’ head with ergonomic handle and ports for multiple outlets and detergent dispenser. Premium reinforced, durable 12mm hose on a lightweight metal reel that can be mounted on your DI trolley or used lift & carry
– 5L Wash & Rinse detergent. Specially formulated for use with the DI System, this Wash & Rinse detergent is low foaming and will rinse naturally as you clean, taking no longer to apply than pure water. Pre-diluted with pure water to give you a spot-free finish. The cleaning power you need when water fed cleaning
– 12.5 litres Mixed Bed Resin. Premium, long-lasting Thermax resin to remove dissolved solids and dry spot-free
– 7″ 5 Micron Carbon Pre-filter. To maximise resin exchange capacity
– 19m (62′) Aero Command Kevlar – 13 section, ultra high modulus carbon, super strong and light unidirectional carbon fibre pole*. Removable sections and clamps. Incredibly light and rigid pole for 1-6 storey commercial work. Featuring removable clamps and sections and Kevlar wear pads under all clamping points. Build the pole up to 7 storeys (22m) with the Command 3+ Extension
– 12″ Shifter Glass Brush with built-in rinse bar – Designed for maximum filament contact with the glass, a brush that works like a scrubbing pad. Incredibly light with maximum scrubbing power. Easy rinse
– 12″ Shifter Exterior Brush with built-in rinse bar – Durable monofilament nylon bristles. Suitable for a range of cleaning, including facades, frames, panels and signs
– TDS meter. For checking the total dissolved solids reading of the input and output water. After running through the DI it’ll be 0, resulting in no spotting on the windows or panels
– Inline Pressure Gauge. Sturdy metal gauge that will measure water pressure up to 150psi
– Hose leader. To connect DI system to the hose reel
– 13m Pole Hose. Runs through the middle of your pole to ensure no snagging
– Pole Hose Valve to Pushfit Connector. Control the flow of water at the base of your pole without having to go back to your water source or DI system. Heavy duty!
– 8mm Joiner. Leave your pole hose in the pole when you pack up, saving you time in feeding pole hose through the pole each time you set up.
– Wiel-Loc Angle Adapter. Angle your brush head for the desired reach for hard-to-get windows or back panels. 10″ reach with ability to use on any brush socket or pole end and add two arms
– Wiel-Loc Swivel Adapter Arm. Secondary arm with smooth pivoting, self-centralising action, enabling you to swivel your brush head to keep pressure on the glass evenly, even when standing off-centre from the glass.
– Second Wiel-Loc Arm & Wiel-Loc to Euro Thread Adapter. Secondary arm for attaching pads/scrubbers/scrapers/other tools opposite your water fed brush. Simply turn your pole around when you need a more abrasive clean.
– 2 x Wiel-Loc Click Extensions. 12.5cm (5″) extensions for your Wiel-Loc Angle Adapter. Add multiple on top of each other to extend your reach
– Wiel-Loc to Universal Cone. Connect traditional window cleaning tools to your water fed pole and angle adapter.
– WWWCS Scrub Bar w/ Doodlebug Pad. Scrub bar to connect to the other arm of your Wiel-Loc Angle Adapter. Flip your brush around when you need an abrasive scrub. Can be fitted with bronze wool pads too.
– WWWCS Pole Bag. Carry your poles, brushes and pole hose conveniently in a premium padded nylon ‘carry-all’. Can carry up to 6 poles.
– Optional larger tank and resin size
– Optional multiple outlets from the one system, including 2 x DI bypass when you don’t need a spot-free finish, and a second pure water outlet, each fitted with detergent injectors
– Optional 100L Water Trolley Cart and pump addition for when you’re working on sites without access to a water source, or have access to rain/tank water
– Optional RO System to use as a pre-filter. Why use RO? It’s a great option to extend the life of the resin when working in hard water areas on long jobs. Both RO options are top of the range and come with pumps.
* only the very best poles use multi-layered unidirectional carbon fibres for maximum strength to weight ratio and durability