NEW Shifter 308 Exterior (12″) does all the hard work
The ultimate water fed glass and solar cleaning brushes have arrived. Throw away all of your other brushes for glass and solar cleaning.
The best and easiest WFP scrubbing brush for commercial and residential, designed with high quality polyester and nylon bristles (not cheaper polypropylene).
Size: 12″ (308mm)
Jets: 2 x fan jets on rinse bar
Filament: Single filament
Weight: Light (under 400g)
Best for: Commercial, Residential exterior washing of outdoor surfaces, including uneven surfaces like colorbond, signs, awnings, frames, etc.
Semi-radial – the radial lip gives the operator a range of contact with the glass, allowing the bristles to get into corners and aiding the scrubbing process
Easy splay – flattens with very little pressure, allowing good contact on the glass at any height
Rinse bar – Jets spraying water into the top bristles of the brush when splayed on the glass, meaning you can leave the brush on the glass to rinse and get water flow to hard-to-access areas.
Wiel-Loc socket – available with square Wiel-Loc socket or Euro thread. Wiel-Loc socket means you can quickly interchange brushes. Clip in and clip out
Hi-viz – the bright orange, blue and white bristles allow you to see what you’re cleaning
Light – at under 400g It’s incredibly light, and will be your all-round brush for use at any height
– Covers 50% more than your standard 10 inch brush with 50% less pressure (absolute best for high pole work)
– Designed for maximum filament contact with the glass
– A brush that works like a scrubbing pad, stable on glass with long goosenecks.
Other technical features:
– Leave the brush on the glass when rinsing
– Bristles are designed for better cleaning at the top and bottom of windows and glass and specifically window edges
– Hard wearing nylon bristles soften when wet, leaving a very even clean and making it almost impossible to leave brush bristle strokes on glass
– Water spray goes to the top of the brush without over-spraying onto frames.
– Option to run up to 4 jets on the one brush – 2 on top and 2 through the middle.