Handheld TDS meter. Test your water source or outgoing water from your DI/RO system to check TDS readings
Check your inlet and outlet water quality with this handheld TDS meter.
– Ideal for commercial use.
– Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology.
– Hold Function: saves measurements for convenient reading and recording.
– Auto-off function: the meter shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use to conserve batteries.
– Measurement Range: 0-9990 ppm. From 0-999 ppm, the resolution is in increments of 1ppm. From 1000 to 9990 ppm, the resolution is in increments of 10ppm, indicated by a blinking ‘x10’ image.
– Built-in digital thermometer
– Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen.
– Factory Calibrated: our meters are calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution. Meters can be recalibrated with a mini-screwdriver.
– Also available in “x10” mode: reads in increments only of 10 ppm (0-9990 ppm).
TDS Range: 0 – 9990 ppm (mg/L)
Temp. Range: 0 – 80 degrees Celsius
Resolution: 0-999: 1 ppm; 1000-9990: 10 ppm (indicated by a ‘x10’ icon)
Temperature Resolution: 0.1 degree Celsius (Celsius only)
Accuracy: +/- 2%
EC-to-TDS Conversion Factor: NaCl (avg. 0.5)
ATC: Built-in sensor for Automatic Temperature Compensation of 1 to 50 degrees Celsius (33 to 122 degrees Fahrenheit)
Power source: 2 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included) (LR44 or equivalent)
Battery life: 1000 hours of usage
Dimensions: 15.5 x 3.1 x 2.3cm (6.1 x 1.25 x 1 inches)
Weight: 56.7g (2 oz)