The world famous GO H2O PRO, WWWCS 12.5L deionisation system, producing spot-free water that will not leave any spotting on windows. No pump or power required. The ultimate window cleaning tool! Available with and without trolley
The world famous GO H2O PRO, WWWCS deionisation system, producing spot-free water and running on water pressure from the tap. No pumps or power required. Plug and Play! Connect to your water source and you’re ready to work. The ultimate window and solar panel cleaning machine, made right here in Australia. Dinky DI, mate!
– 12.5 litre tank with resin included
– 5 micron 7″ carbon pre-filter to help conserve resin included
– Fully fitted McLennan Head included with upgrade options (multiple outlets, detergent, DI bypasses) available
– Trolley option available
– Run up to 4 poles at once
– Bypass and save on resin when you don’t require a spot-free finish
– Run tap water through the system and it’ll emit 0 TDS water
– Pure water will not leave any spotting on windows. The ultimate window cleaning tool!
|Size||L 35 cm x W 30 cm x H 52 cm|
|Weight (including resin and filters)
|Hourly DI flow capacity (TDS 100)||375 – 500 lph|
|Total de-ionisation resin capacity*
*1 WFP brush (100lph) @ TDS 100
Capacity will vary depending on local water quality
|30 – 40 hours|
|Pre-filter||Carbon filter 7’’ x 2.5’’|
|Filtered water only outlet||Option available|
|Detergent dispenser||Option available|
|Maximum operating pressure||125 psi 690 kPa|
|Maximum operating temperature||40°C|
– Detergent dispenser, complete with 5 litres of Wash & Rinse detergent and flow valve to control the flow of detergent. If you’re cleaning particularly dirty or occasionally cleaned windows, the detergent dispenser will aide you greatly. Will leave a noticeable shine on the windows.
– Double Outlet. Run two poles off the one system. Great option if you’re working with a team mate in a low-TDS area (as you will use double the resin).*
*Only select “WITH detergent injector” if you have selected a Detergent Dispenser. Detergent can then run through both outlets.
– DI Bypass Outlet. If you’re on a job where spotting on windows or panels isn’t so important, use the DI Bypass Outlet to bypass the DI tank and save on resin.*
*Only select “WITH detergent injector” if you have selected a Detergent Dispenser. Detergent can then be mixed with the filtered water.
– Resin type. The highest quality water purifying resin comes free with the system. If you’re working in a hard-water area (rural, WA, SA) select Hard Water Blend. It’ll give you an extra 10% life to your resin.