EOFY Contractor Special:
Complete Water Fed Pole and Water Treatment Package Ova-8 + WWWCS ‘Contractor’ Pressure Washer. Save $739!
– WWWCS ‘Contractor’ Pressure Washer. Two-wheel, commercial-grade pressure washing system with Honda 13HP motor, Italian AR Pump, 2 x 15m hose, lance and detergent injector
– 12.5 litre GO H2O Pro De-ionisation System on All-In-One trolley with detergent dispenser and removable compact hose reel & 80m 14mm hose. Featuring the new ‘McLennan’ head with ergonomic handle and ports for multiple outlets. Premium reinforced, durable 12mm hose on a lightweight metal reel that can be mounted on your DI trolley or used lift & carry.
– 5L Wash & Rinse detergent. Specially formulated for use with the DI System, this Wash & Rinse detergent is low foaming and will rinse naturally as you clean, taking no longer to apply than pure water. Pre-diluted with pure water to give you a spot-free finish. The cleaning power you need when water fed cleaning
– 12.5 litres Mixed Bed Resin. Premium, long-lasting Thermax resin to remove dissolved solids and dry spot-free
– 7″ 5 Micron Carbon Pre-filter. To maximise resin exchange capacity
– 7m (23′) Aero Ova-8 Kevlar Pole. Anti-rotational, non-round pole. Lightest pole on the market. 5 section, 100% carbon. Featuring removable clamps and sections and Kevlar wear pads under all clamping points. Build the pole up to 3 storeys with the Aero Ova-8 10m Extension, 4 storeys with the Aero Ova-8 13m Extension, and 5 storeys with the Aero Ova-8 16m Extension
– 12″ Shifter Glass Brush with built-in rinse bar – Designed for maximum filament contact with the glass, a brush that works like a scrubbing pad. Incredibly light with maximum scrubbing power. Easy rinse
– TDS meter. For checking the total dissolved solids reading of the input and output water. After running through the DI it’ll be 0, resulting in no spotting on the windows or panels
– Inline Pressure Gauge. Sturdy metal gauge that will measure water pressure up to 150psi
– Hose leader. To connect DI system to the hose reel
– 10m Pole Hose. Runs through the middle of your pole to ensure no snagging
– Pole Hose Valve to Pushfit Connector. Control the flow of water at the base of your pole without having to go back to your water source or DI system. Heavy duty!
– 8mm Joiner. Leave your pole hose in the pole when you pack up, saving you time in feeding pole hose through the pole each time you set up
– Ova-8 Dual Arm Angle Adapter. Angle your brush head for the desired reach, and add a second tool to the second arm for abrasive scrubbing
– Ova-8 18cm Gooseneck Arm. Reach recessed windows and hard-to-reach areas
– Ova-8 33cm Gooseneck Arm. Reach recessed windows and hard-to-reach areas
– Ova-8 Swivel Socket. Swivelling socket to enable your brush to swivel and keep equal pressure on the surfaces at different angles
– Ova-8 Fixed Socket. Fixed brush socket for use with Dual Arm Angle Adapter
– Ova-8 Brush Socket. Fixed brush socket for use with Ova-8 Standard Angle Adapter
– Ova-8 Standard Angle Adapter. Angle your brush head for the desired reach for hard-to-get windows or back panels
– WWWCS Scrub Bar w/ Doodlebug Pad. Scrub bar to connect to the other arm of your Ova-8 Dual Arm Angle Adapter. Flip your brush around when you need an abrasive scrub. Can be fitted with bronze wool pads too
– WWWCS Pole Bag. Carry your poles, brushes and pole hose conveniently in a premium padded nylon ‘carry-all’. Can carry up to 6 poles
– Optional larger tank and resin size
– Optional multiple outlets from the one system, including 2 x DI bypass when you don’t need a spot-free finish, and a second pure water outlet, each fitted with detergent injectors
– Optional 100L Water Trolley Cart and pump addition for when you’re working on sites without access to a water source, or have access to rain/tank water
– Optional RO System to use as a pre-filter. Why use RO? It’s a great option to extend the life of the resin when working in hard water areas on long jobs. Both RO options are top of the range and come with pumps.
* only the very best poles use multi-layered unidirectional carbon fibres for maximum strength to weight ratio and durability
Difference from Package 1?
Larger DI system on trolley
Anti-rotational carbon fibre pole
Longer hose to use the system when further away from a water source