COMPLETE SOLAR PANEL CLEANING PACKAGE 1
Designed for ease of use in cleaning residential and commercial solar panels. Want to use it on windows, too? No problems!
What’s in the package?
– 10 litre Lift & Carry DI Water Treatment System. Small and light enough to carry. Featuring the new ‘McLennan’ head with ergonomic handle and ports for multiple outlets
– 10 litres Mixed Bed Resin. To remove dissolved solids and dry spot-free
– 5 Micron Carbon Pre-filter. To maximise resin exchange capacity
– 6m (20′) Aero Control Kevlar Compact Pole – Super compact (1.2m closed length) carbon fibre hybrid pole for cleaning up to 2 floors. Featuring removable clamps and sections and Kevlar wear pads under all clamping points. Build the pole up to 3 storeys with the Universal Extension 1 and 4 storeys with the Universal Extension 2
– 12″ Alpha Shifter 308 Brush with 2 V-Jets – Designed for maximum filament contact with the glass, a brush that works like a scrubbing pad
– TDS meter. For checking the total dissolved solids reading of the input and output water. After running through the DI it’ll be 0, resulting in no spotting on the windows or panels
– Inline Pressure Gauge. Sturdy metal gauge that will measure water pressure up to 150psi
– 50m x 12mm(id) Hose on Lift & Carry Reel. To connect to your pole hose
– Hose leader. To connect DI system to the hose reel
– 10m Pole Hose. Runs through the middle of your pole to ensure no snagging
– Pole Hose Valve to Pushfit Connector. Control the flow of water at the base of your pole without having to go back to your water source or DI system. Heavy duty!
– Connector protector. Protects pole hose valve when dragging on the ground
– Wiel-Loc Angle Adapter. Angle your brush head for the desired reach for hard-to-get windows or back panels. 10″ reach with ability to use on any brush socket or pole end and add two arms
– Second Wiel-Loc Arm with Wiel-Loc to Euro Thread Adapter. Secondary arm for attaching pads/scrubbers/scrapers/other tools opposite your water fed brush. Simply turn your pole around when you need a more abrasive clean.
– Euro Thread Universal Cone. Connect traditional window cleaning tools to your water fed pole and angle adapter.
– Wiel-Loc Swivel Adapter Arm. Secondary arm with smooth pivoting, self-centralising action, enabling you to swivel your brush head to keep pressure on the glass evenly, even when standing off-centre from the glass.
Compact pole that can be used for cleaning from ground level or taken up on the roof with you. Hose valve so you can control water flow at your hip when up on the roof without having to take the DI system around the site.
– Optional larger tank and resin size
– Optional pole change
– Optional Water Trolley Cart and pump addition for when you’re working on sites without access to a water source, or have access to rain/tank water